I have completely enjoyed this blog posting system. It is fun to read something, and then write your own response to it. My favorite part is checking for comments. Everyone’s comments are really nice, cool, intelligent, and interesting. I have also enjoyed posting my own comments. It is a great way to peer response others writings. I believe it will be great to post our essays on here as well. It is an easy way to get many people to read and respond to our work without the traditional ‘sit with me, read my paper, and fill out this worksheet on what you liked, disliked, and suggest’.
The only thing I have found challenging about the posts is that it is hard to come up with ideas. I know many of my blogs were very vague and not finished to the best of my ability. I guess that is one of the downfalls of blogs; they are quick and not as in depth as papers or research.
I was surprised by how easy it is to type continuously online. Things flow very quickly and the speed of my typing allows me keep many ideas that would normally be forgotten when writing. While writing, I do not have enough time to write everything I am thinking because when I think of something new, some of my previous ideas are lost.
I do not really feel my internet habits have changed in the least bit, nor my attitude toward reading and writing on the internet. I guess I can say that I have written a lot more online, in my blog postings. My habits may change and evolve eventually, but I would not expect them to change anytime soon.
0 comments:
Post a Comment